- Toy Hauler
2018 Custom-Built Tiny House
Brand new 'Off-Grid' Camper trailer in great condition. This Camper trailer has been build to completely live 'Off-Grid' indefinitely - also has RV hookups as well. Classified as a Toy Hauler as well so you can bring both your 4-Wheeler ATV or Motorcycle, and camp for weeks at a time. Includes a 1,000 watts Solar Panel that has already been installed. This beautifully Custom-Built trailer feels just like home. Includes all the necessities to live life in solitude. Highly Dynamic trailer frame that makes hauling safe and secure. This Camper has had much higher-quality materials used than other Camper trailers!
Advantages to travel 'Off-Grid' include.-
- Camp anywhere for weeks instead of day
- No noises of fumes from the generators
- No need to store or dump Black Water
- Save money of Energy bills
To name, but a few...!
This Camper trailer is great for.-
- Permanent living 'Off-Grid'
- Mountain Bikers
- ATV units & Dirt Bikers
And much more...!
This Custom-Built trailer has unique features too.-
- Built inside a Wells Cargo trailer (this trailer has heavy-duty Axles designed for heavy loads)
- Absolutely no Drywall (some common issues with Tiny homes with framed walls is cracking caused by rough towing circumstances)
- 1,000 watts Solar Panel system. Ten (10) 100 watts Panels (this will generate a significant amount of Power to ensure against Power outages)
- 4 large 12-Volts - 100 Amp hour Batteries (totaling 400 Amp hours will endow plenty of Power during days of overcast)
- RV Wiring & Culinary Water hookups
- Pump system to draw water out from a Lake or Creek with inline filtering
- Large Culinary Water tank
- Dry Flush Toilet (avoid messing with Black Water)
- Propane Oven and Stove
- Hot Water Heater
- Lots of Cupboard & Shelf space
And the list goes on...!
This is a must see Toy Hauler and everything within works well
Currently located in Salt Lake City, UT.
Serious inquiries only.
Financing, Nationwide Shipping and Warranties available to qualified buyers.
Standard Features and Installed Options